Sunday, September 23, 2007

The start of a new Project!!!!

Once again Shannon has roped me into a "must do" project as she calls it. First, it was Myspace and know blogging. I'm not sure if I have to put .com, but I'll be a rebel today and not put it. Things may get incredibly monotonous with this blog, but, oh well. Work, sleep. Work, sleep. Work, sleep.
I am nervous a little bit about the spelling and grammar that needs to be used in these instances. You can't blog and use crazy and disorienting spelling like texting. You have to really dot your I's and cross your T's. I don't know if I can handle the pressure. I know that Jen really looks at this stuff. (See her 6 crazy things about her on her myspace page). Anyways, we shall see!!!!!

2 comments:

S.Miles said...

FANTASTIC! I'm so glad you did this. Now, just link the rest of the family and youre set. As for the grammar- I hear ya! Jenn makes me a little nervous too. I have actually spell checked my stuff just for her. :P

redstarmama said...

Don't worry, it's only my own writing that I am neurotic about. Everyone else is same from my mania. Misspell away!