Tuesday, September 25, 2007

3 days and counting

I think that it is funny that people actually read what I write. I'm guessing Justin is tearthereheadoff because he commented on one of my blogs and I didn't know it was him. I thought some crazy guy just happened to find my blog and decided to comment about Darth Vader using his force to choke me. Scary! Today has been pretty common place. Not a whole lot new and exciting. Very vanilla.
Oh, except for some lady came in t buy a membership and everything was going great and when I asked her for her credit card she started crying for no reason. Total melt down right there in front of me. I almost laughed. She just got up without speaking and left. Her friend later heard what happened and came up to me to tell me that her friend has some rare, crazy fear of credit cards and that I scared her to death. Only in Utah!!!
Ok. I am not proud of this but we do on occasion bet on football games at my club. Well one of the guys lost a bet on the Denver Broncos\ Raiders games in which he has to smell something of our discretion 2 times daily for a week. Well we found some milk that had been sitting in the fridge for what we know of as 4 months and we have been microwaving and adding some contents here and there daily to see him throw up. Well today some kid thought he would be cool and drink the concoction for 20 bucks. We gladly got out the money and he drank every little sip. 4 people threw up just watching and smelling. It was the worst thing I have ever experienced in my life up to this point. Jus the day in the life of a gym!
It snowed in the mountains yesterday about 500 feet above my house. Beautiful. It is getting very cold already and I know that I am not going to miss it.
I think that I am getting too much like dad. I have already began to plan my trip with dad to California. Planning out what route to take and what stops and what music to listen too. I feel like Jack Nicholson in As Good as It gets when they go on there trip to ask Greg Kinnears parents for money.
Anyways the Outback count was raised by 35 today. Good night! -Steven

3 comments:

Justin said...

Yes Steven a I am he the crazy guy that found your blog. We get the Volvo's here. They have The Greatful Dead Stickers on them and the smell like BO. Santa Cruz is just as weird as Utah.

S.Miles said...

Hurry up and get home before you start turning into one of "them." We will be forced to make fun of you for a very long time. Oh and by the way- you ARE becoming dad. We all are!!

Steve and Janelle said...

I think we should have a party when you get here. Welcome you home. Or would that just be an excuse to eat really good food and not care....hmmmmm.